You must be concerned about your privacy if you are reading this message. Your time is valuable so we’ll keep it simple.
That’s all for now! This policy may be changed in the future, but we realize that you’re paying us with your attention and it’s our goal to respect that transaction.
Contest Terms and Conditions:
First Prize: $5,000 USD CASH
1. ELIGIBILITY: Golden Ticket ("Sweepstakes") is open to anyone over the age of 18. All employees of Nomad Goods Inc. and their affiliates, sales representatives, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these "Official Rules".
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 12:00 a.m. EST on February 1, 2017, and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on June 30, 2017, (the "Sweepstakes Period"). The winner will be selected from entries properly submitted during the Sweepstakes Period.
3. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: You may enter the Sweepstakes by completing the entry form during the Sweepstakes Period.
4. PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each potential First Prize Winner by accepting the First Prize grants to the Sweepstakes Entities, a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right, to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant's name, city, state and biographical material (collectively, "Licensed Rights") in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of any First Prize Winner.
5. SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS: One (1) potential First Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about June 30, 2017, and will be awarded a Prize that includes $5,000 Cash.
The potential First Prize Winner will be selected from all eligible entries who took the required actions during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning are 1 in 50,0000. The potential First Prize Winner will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address provided on the Sweepstakes entry form. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (1) a potential First Prize Winner's failure to respond to email notification within three (3) days after its transmission; (2) the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (3) a potential First Prize Winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; (4) a potential First Prize Winner's failure to validly claim the prize by July 15, 2017; and (6) any other non-compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
6. All taxes on the prize, if any, and other expenses related to accepting and/or using a prize not listed in these rules, including travel to/from the prize, are the sole responsibility of each winner. All prizes will be awarded, provided that they are validly claimed by July 15, 2017, after which no alternate winner will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded. Gift cards apply to item costs only and can not be used for taxes or shipping. Standard Nomad shipping policies apply. Can not be combined with other discounts or offers.
7. GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Limit: 1 entry per person. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website operated by the Sweepstakes Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this Sweepstakes or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information.
8. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, and all of their affiliates from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to (i) entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or (ii) entrant's participation in any prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)). The First Prize Winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of New York. All taxes are the responsibility of the First Prize Winner, who may receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of the prize, if applicable.
10. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS' LIST REQUESTS: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for notification of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: "Golden Ticket" c/o Nomad Goods, 1187 Coast Village Rd. Ste 1 #638 Santa Barbara, CA 93108. Requests for winners' lists must be received no later than three months after the end of the Sweepstakes Period. VT residents may omit return postage.
11. SPONSOR: Nomad Goods Inc 1187 Coast Village Rd. Ste 1 #638 Santa Barbara, CA 93108
12. No Purchase Necessary. Email Chloe@hellonomad.com with "Golden Ticket Code" in the subject line to get your code. Limit: 1 entry per person